Thursday, March 28, 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo

Okay. Camp NaNo is only three days away. I am on spring break until the third of April, which is my last day on break. This gives me a whole bunch of free time the first three days. But on the other hand, I will be taking a school field trip to Washington D.C. on the ninth and I won't get back until the 12th. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to bring my laptop or anything, so I guess that's where the issue begins.

Another issue is that I just started outlining this new writing project, it's called Night Watch, and I really like it. I am losing love for my previous idea, though, because of all of the research and stuff that goes into writing a historical fiction novel. But I don't want to change ideas right before NaNo because 1. I've already told my American History teacher that I'm going to be writing about a slaveholder shortly before and during the civil war, and 2, I have already written the first 3,000 words of Night Watch.

Now you see my predicament. I could just write 333 more words on the second day, with none on the first. Hmm... maybe...

But I'm afraid that could count as cheating....

I don't know.

1 comment: