Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Trouble

Not even a week into my new schedule and I've already missed a blog. I am such a horrible person omf

Okay, so aside from my trouble with remembering when to blog (maybe I need a calendar or white board or something?), I am also having trouble thinking of what to write I'm not having trouble writing, what I'm having trouble with is actually sticking to an idea.

Survive is kinda still on. Monday, I started writing this new story I think is called Rush, but right now I am absolutely in the mood for some sci-fi/dystopian stuff. I think I need some Ritalin and to sit down in a quiet room.

On the brightside, I'll be alone for the rest of today and tomorrow. My mom and stepdad went out on a honeymoon thing for two days. I haven't done much.

I'll be sure to try and keep on schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment