Sunday, July 20, 2014

Updates and Some Goals

So, in the past God-knows-how-long I've not written a thing, 'sept maybe a few words here and there, but nothing serious. Now I plan to change all of that.

My apologies for not blogging.

I now have a plan.

After I get my surgery in a month or two, I'm gonna work on making myself more responsible and organized. I'm gonna write every day, blog 3 times a week, and all that good stuff (on top of that, I'm eating a better diet and I'm going to start exercising and actually studying for school.)

I've updated a few things on my blog. As you may or may not have noticed, probably not, there's a new tab. Psithurisma is a short story my friend and I wrote together a while back, and I tried to get it published, and now it's sitting dormant as a final draft with no attention really. Feel free to read it. I've also updated my projects tab and added my email on my contact page.

Have a field day.

Expect blogs on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment