Saturday, April 5, 2014

Camp NaNo Day 4: Book Covers Galore!

So instead of telling you guys what my wordcount today is (wrote around 1,400; 17431 total), I'm gonna show you guys some book covers!

(all made by me)






So, other than The Risen, I'm pretty sure all of these covers are new to my blog. The Shadow Hunters was a story I wrote in NaNo 2013 (paired with Psithurisma) and immediately deleted out of sheer hatred.  

Survive is an idea I've had with me a long while; I never actually wrote anything that stuck down, it's been evolving since around 2011.  

Deep Freeze is a fairly new idea I got from my creative writing class. On Fridays, we play this game where we're separated into two teams and whichever team can make up the best storyline with their given objects/settings wins. We made the idea for Deep Freeze, and I decided to write it.  

How to Be a God is an idea I've had for a short while but it never really evolved into anything special.
 I still like the cover, though.

The Hunters and the Hunted is a story I really enjoyed writing. It's a vampire story, taking place during Victorian-era in England. I got about 11,000 words in before getting a heap of writer's block and putting a halt to it. The people that read it said it was good, and I liked that, so I might continue it sometime (though it's more adult than YA).

i am off

No comments:

Post a Comment