Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Camp NaNo Day 2

Today was the second day of the April session of Camp NaNo!
I got my words done yesterday before I went to bed, and today I finished too! I've written about 3,715 for Camp and my novel has a collective 13,750 words! It's going great so far, if I do say so myself. The best way to win is to get ahead in the beginning (and maybe have a plan, but I'm a pantser.)

Favorite line written today:
 
He dreamed he was a tree, plunging his roots into the ground and actually becoming what stabilizes the environment around him. As he stood before the fire, his skin hardened and browned-forming cracks which made bark. He grew taller and fatter, his feet digging into the ground to make roots. His arms raised, sticking out and making branches as he grew and grew. Leaves hung from him and he became something that seemed so insignificant, but so important at the same time.

ahh I loved this so much. 
I am gone, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment