Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Camp NaNo Day 1

Today was day one of the April 2014 session of Camp NaNoWriMo. Last night, I stayed awake until roughly two o'clock. I got 1,232 words done before going to bed. At school I wrote about 300 (give or take) more.

Believe it or not, I am extremely tired. I am still a high school student, which means waking up in the wee hours of the morning (6:15) and going to prison (literally, everyone in my town hated my school when it was first built because it resembled a prison more-so than a school).

Favorite line written today:

Eris knelt down very low with her knee on Titan's back. Her lips were inches from his ear as she whispered the last line of the song: “And so, as it goes, it closed in on itself, never to see another star again.”

 I'm going to definitely write more later, but for now I need a nap.

 
 Total Words Written
1,532 (for NaNoWriMo)
 
Words Remaining
48,468  

Current Day
1

Days Left
30
 
Total Word Count 
11,312 (according to Wordcounter.net, counting words prev. to NaNoWriMo)

No comments:

Post a Comment