Friday, April 4, 2014

Camp NaNo Day 3

So, my book is going to be divided into three parts: book one, book two, and book three. Book one is all about my hero getting engulfed into this new world he's forced to live in (slavery to the upper echelon of power), book two is about how he fairs in that world (doing jobs, learning the pros and cons, and getting the biggest mission ever), and book three is about the effect that his actions have on the world (it's gonna end).

I finished book one today, at 16,012 words and exactly 60 pages, times new roman 12pt font double-spaced with 1'' margins all around. I wrote a little over 2000 words today, my daily goal, and I also achieved another goal: I didn't take a nap!!

Favorite line written today:
They screamed insults at him, spoke in gibberish, and even told him that he was dead, but the one question that stood out was when someone asked Why?”
It was a satanical voice, echoing through his mind.
“Why?”
He didn't not know the answer. He did not know why, nor did he know how. All he knew was that he was alive, and they were dead, and that he didn't mean for it to be this way and that some part of him wished it was the other way around.
Then all they were asking was “Why?” The gibberish turned into the word; the insults morphed their way into the question. It grew so loud that Titan clasped his hands over his ears, screaming to get the word out of his brain.

Titan sat up, in bed, his hands over his head and screaming, “I don't know!”
“I don't know,” he said, getting quieter as he realized where he was. He pulled the covers over his person, shivering quietly as tears began to rush town his face. “...I don't know.”

Ahh I am gone, friends. Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment